Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cermin kereta dipecahkan Di Car Park Perling Mall JB ( 09-08-09 )

JB :
PENGALAMAN ADIK (KISAH BENAR )

Dear Families, Relatives & Friends... Dated 10th August 2009, I was at Johore Bahru @Perling Mall Car Park. The reason I went there is because of my son attending the Pocketbike Race.

I was there with my son's Pocketbike Team since 9.30am. I would like to share with all of you who read my blog. At 3.50pm on Sunday @JB, I noticed that our car left side window mirror was smashed....

I was shock and quickly open the car and see that my LV luggage bag were STOLEN . I quickly called my hubby and told him that our car window mirror was gone!!!!! My husband quickly ran and he also were SHOCK and even me myself can't even talk much and feel like and also .

The lucky part is our passport are still inside the car and even my digital camera n PSP game, thanks to god. My LV luggage bag content my full set cosmetic bag, home keys,my I/C, POSB nets card, EzLink card, few clothes and some SG cash. My son's Stoner T-Shirt also they took it.

My poor boy he only will have to wear his singlet t-shirt and shorts.... He loves that T-shirt so much... After the incident happen, most all our friends came to our cars and look at the mirror and they even felt shock and didn't expect this thing will happen......

Myself and my husband went to the nearest Police Station in Perling Mall and make a report. Once we settled the report, we went back to SG and make another police reports in SG because of my lost I/C n POSB Nets.

This is a REMINDER to all my families & friends to be very carefull when you are in Malaysia... This thing can happen anywhere and everywhere..... As for me i really cursed whoever took our belongings and this people won't be having a happy life whatever they do.......

GOD WILL PUNISH THEM!!!!! That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment